Join our team!
Podcast Producer (Intern)
at Enterprise NOW!
Location: Virtual or Wauwatosa, WI
Enterprise NOW! exists to Educate, Motivate, Inspire and Transform business owners and entrepreneurs into success through podcasting, training and coaching.
At Enterprise NOW! we’re not interested in producing your audio, we become your audio brand partner. We walk with you every step of the way and ensure that WE are successful.
Our goal is simple. We want to empower our clients with audio marketing solutions that amplify their brands and help reach their marketing goals.
Job type: Part-time/Intern
Are you a creative thinker that enjoys living outside of the box?
Do you crave variety and have an eye for detail?
We are looking for a podcast producer to help us continue to provide awesome audio marketing services to our partners.
You Will Help To:
- Edit podcasts using audacity or Adobe audition
- Brainstorm show segment and episode ideas
- Research, pre-interview, and schedule guests
- Arrange for studio and/or virtual recordings
- Write scripts intro/outros and CTA’s
- Help manage, grow and maintain the show’s social media presence
- Help out with basic show tasks, including posting the episodes to the podcast host and to the client website
What You Bring:
- Interest in learning audio production for podcast
- A background in storytelling: music, podcasting, journalism or other relevant industry experience
- An ability to listen to dialogue, and identify the conversational highlights and key concepts and ideas
- An eye for detail and self-direction
- A positive attitude and a “can do” spirit
Enterprise NOW! is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Enterprise NOW! is committed to compliance with all fair employment practices.