Join our team!
Marketing Specialist (Intern)
at Enterprise NOW!
Location: Virtual or Wauwatosa, WI
Enterprise NOW! exists to Educate, Motivate, Inspire and Transform business owners and entrepreneurs into success through podcasting, training and coaching.
At Enterprise NOW! we’re not interested in producing your audio, we become your audio brand partner. We walk with you every step of the way and ensure that WE are successful.
Our goal is simple. We want to empower our clients with audio marketing solutions that amplify their brands and help reach their marketing goals.
Job type: Intern/Part-time
Are you a creative thinker that enjoys living outside of the box?
Do you crave variety and an have eye for detail?
We are looking for a marketing specialist to help us continue to provide awesome audio marketing services to our partners.
As a marketing intern, you will be responsible for assisting in every aspect of marketing internal podcast brands and client podcast brands.
You’ll Help To:
- Create graphics for the purpose of promoting the podcast brand for email, websites and social media
- Assist with the marketing of both internal and external podcast brands
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Perform market and client research through various methods including contacting
local businesses, vendors, etc
- Create reports on marketing performance
- Maintain schedules for marketing initiatives
- Assist with social media marketing, website content, and press releases
- Organize and manage marketing collateral
What You’ll Bring:
- Ability to spot emerging trends
- Ability to effectively make cold calls, establish relationships, and network
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with management team and subordinates
- Ability to use good judgment to effectively solve problems
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and carry out office work with minimal supervision
What You’ll Have:
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- An eye for detail and self-direction
- A positive attitude and a “can do” spirit
- Understanding of digital marketing elements ie. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Senior level college or technical school student or recent graduate of economic development, marketing, public relations, communications, or a closely related field required
- Equivalent combinations of education, training, and experience may be considered
Enterprise NOW! is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Enterprise NOW! is committed to compliance with all fair employment practices.